The Huawei Nova 2 Lite has been priced at PHP 9,990 (Rs.12,450 approx.) in the Philippines.
In terms of optics, Huawei Nova 2 Lite comes with a dual camera setup.
Huawei has quietly added a new smartphone to its portfolio.
As for the specifications, the Huawei Y9 is powered by Huawei's own Kirin 659 chipset along with eight processing cores at a clock-speed of 2.3GHz, coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Furthermore, the Huawei Nova 3E boasts a 5.84 inches screen parameter with a resolution of 2280 × 1080 pixels. The storage space is expandable up to 128GB using a micro-SD auto.
On the photography front, the device features a dual camera system on the front and rear, comprising of a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary lens. The smartphone also sports an 8-megapixel selfie camera, without LED flash support. Apart from the fingerprint sensor, you can also unlock it with your face just like every other budget smartphone these days. The Nova 2 Lite flaunts a metal unibody design and comes in Black and Blue color options. Having said that, Huawei will introduce the Huawei P20, P20 Pro and P20 Lite in Paris on March 27, and chances are that the company will talk about these cases during the event as well, though we're still not sure. The recently leaked press renders suggest, the P20 Pro will be featuring a triple camera setup at its back.
- Margot Robbie to play Sharon Tate in Tarantino's Manson film
- Hard Facts About QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM)
- Troubled Toys R Us chain set to close all its United Kingdom stores
- Alex Garland's TV Series Heads To Pilot Stage
- Krispy Kreme to open in Blanchardstown before the end of the year
- Monster Hunter World Adding Mega Man Palico Gear April 13
- Omerta trailer released: Rajkumar Rao is a terrorist in Hansal Mehta's movie
- Microsoft to build first Middle East data centres in UAE
- Blighted Ex-Rogell Golf Course Could Turn Into Park
- After steel tariff battle, Trudeau heads out on cross-country factory tour