"Jeff Goldblum will return to the role of Dr. Ian Malcolm for the upcoming video game, Jurassic World Evolution". For those unaware, Jurassic World Evolution puts players in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar, and has players building their own Jurassic World, engineering new breeds of dinosaur as well as various attractions. Watch a video message from the man himself below. He scores it "ten Goldlums out of a possible ten Goldblums - that's my highest rating".
While Microsoft revealed the game, it is expected to release for Xbox One, PS4, and PC sometime in the summer of 2018.
Unlike other Jurassic Park video games from over the years that took a side-scrolling action or first-person shooter approach to the material, the upcoming game is a theme park simulator with a prehistoric twist.
Stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard return alongside executive producers Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow for Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Dr. Ian Malcolm's journey through Jurassic Park is set to continue with Jurassic World Evolution. He returned for the 1997 sequel, The Lost World: Jurassic Park (also directed by Spielberg), but did not appear in the third or fourth films in the series. Owen is driven to find Blue, his lead raptor who's still missing in the wild, and Claire has grown a respect for these creatures she now makes her mission. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom opens June 22nd.
- Price Target Analysis of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Dolphins, Albert Wilson Agree Upon Three-Year, $24M Deal
- 19 opposition parties attend Sonia Gandhi's dinner
- Has $1.42 Million Stake in CVS Health Corp (CVS)
- Market Study of Global And Chinese Smart electric cooker Market 2018
- Scientists discover 15 new planets orbiting red dwarf stars
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. - LPI - Stock Price Today
- Selma Blair: 'I was joking about Cameron Diaz's retirement'
- Dog dies after being placed in overhead bin on United flight
- National Retail Properties (NYSE:NNN) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds