If this report is to be believed, the LG G7 will be featuring an OLED display with a notch akin to the iPhone X. Previous rumors have hinted that the smartphone will ship with a HDR10-capable 6.1-inch touchscreen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 800-nit brightness.
The report claims that the LG G7 launch is going to take place in May and that the device will be powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 845 chip paired with 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of onboard storage. The device is expected to go on sale in Korea, the USA or Europe. Apparently, an event could unveil the phone as early as late April with sales of the phone starting late in May.
The report reveals that G7 will have OLED display with a notch on top which will have a camera and some sensors. Further, the LG G7 may also sport a vertically mounted 16-megapixel dual-lens rear camera along with a Quad-DAC audio system. The battery is expected to be 3,000mAh much like the one in the Galaxy S9. To recall, during their launch, the LG G6+ was priced by the company at KRW 957,000 (roughly Rs. 58,300) while the LG G6 32GB storage variant was made available at KRW 819,500 (roughly Rs. 49,900).
It was reported a few weeks ago that LG had actually made a decision to go back to the drawing board for the G7. The renders showed the 2018 flagship from the front and back in various settings. Moreover, the G7 Plus could feature more RAM as well.
- The Suntrust Banks Inc. Grows Position in Nike Inc (NKE)
- Third death at Cape Town Cycle Tour
- Google's new doodle marks 30th anniversary of Pi Day
- Shane McMahon Taking Indefinite Leave of Absence as WWE SmackDown Commissioner
- Westbrook one shy of 100 triple-doubles
- TCU Horned Frogs headed to the NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Senate reverses self, to screen CBN deputy governors, others
- Trump threatens Europe with more tariffs
- Budget padding: Reps recall Jibrin from suspension
- Out-of-control fire destroying Melbourne retirement home