Nothing further to report at this time, but we're keeping our ear to the ground for updates.
Tarantino reportedly met with Robbie to discuss the role last summer, but he never officially offered her the job - until now. The two happen to live next door to Tate, and their Hollywood struggle will somehow get caught up in the Manson murders.
While Tarantino's most recent statement mentions Sharon Tate as a player in the movie, Tarantino previously said that the film would not center on Charles Manson, but on the year 1969. DiCaprio will play the character Rick Dalton, a faded star of Western films trying to make his comeback.
"Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don't recognise anymore". Deadline reported the news on Tuesday following a previous report that Robbie and Tarantino had a conversation about her playing the late actress back in July.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is slated to premiere on August 9, 2019, one day after the 50th anniversary of the tragic event which happened on the night of August 8, 1969.
Tate's real-life sister, Debra, heavily criticised Lawrence's rumoured involvement, saying the Red Sparrow star wasn't "pretty enough" to play her sister.
- Seaside High teacher believed to have accidentally fired gun in class
- Sierra Leone head for presidential polls runoff
- 'GTA V' To Launch Premium Edition, Includes DLC Pack
- Credit Suisse: Time To Buy Under Armour (UAA)? Has $18 Valuation Target
- PAOK chief sorry for storming pitch with gun
- Bride-to-be and hen party die in private jet crash
- Sergio Garcia, wife Angela at hospital preparing to welcome baby girl
- Europa League: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 'frustrated' with forced absence for Arsenal
- Upgraded Raspberry Pi 3 delivers more power and faster networking
- Polls Close In Closely Watched House Special Election In PA