And not long afterward they made another addition, with ESPN's Adam Schefter reporting that Jacksonville will be adding Indianapolis Colts free agent to their roster when free agency officially begins on Wednesday.
The departure of Moncrief leaves Indianapolis with just two starting-caliber wideouts under contract at this point.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available. He only had six touchdowns and two gains of 40 or more yards in that stretch, but he'll at least give Blake Bortles a dependable target on short and intermediate routes while second-year receivers Dede Westbrook and Keelan Cole provide speed downfield.
Lee joined the Jaguars as a second-round pick of the franchise in 2014.
Lee was the de facto No. 1 wide receiver for the Jaguars last season.
Moncrief's true potential seems mostly untapped, thanks in part to Luck's prolonged absence and injury.
- Recap of Sunday night Fastlane, Cena challenges Undertaker on Raw
- Apple acquires 'Netflix for magazines' app Texture
- IShares Currency Hedged MSCI SWZ (HEWL) Declines 1.1759% for Mar 12
- Active Volume Stock: Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)
- (NASDAQ:COST) Shares Sold by RKL Wealth Management LLC
- Featured Stock Overview: Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK)
- Vikings land Kirk Cousins on 3-year, $84 million contract
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPR) SVP Sells 1100 Shares of Stock
- Halep topples Wang to reach Indian Wells quarter-finals
- State of Finland acquires over €840m in Nokia shares