However, T-Mobile sells the Moto E4 for $175 outright or $7 down and $7 per month for 24 months. The phone has already reached Canada soon after the commercial launch.
One of the affordable Android smartphones launched a year ago in the United States, the Moto E4 is now available from T-Mobile. The buyers can also avail the exchange offer of Rs 11,512 with the smartphone.
If you are looking for the pricing of this smartphone at T-Mobile, there are two different options available with you. That's an easier deal because you won't need to shell out hundreds of dollars. The device comes with nearly all types of connectivity options to connect it with WiFi and to share things between the devices using Bluetooth, NFC and for location, Global Positioning System is also available. The phone only runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The Moto G5S Plus sports a 5.5-inch full-HD display with 1080x1920 pixels resolution. The display is protected with a coating on Corning Gorilla Glass on top. The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone offers 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded further by adding a microSD card.
The major highlight of the Moto G5S Plus smartphone is the dual-camera setup at the rear panel. The rear camera is equipped with an LED flash light for taking pictures in low light.
The device will feature a fingerprint reader for increased security, along with a water-repellent surface, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Trump pushes for new 'space force'
- Gov. Rauner Vetoes Gun Dealer Licensing Measure
- Wayne Hummer Investments LLC Increases Position in Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI)
- Federer downs Delbonis to kick off Indian Wells Masters title defence
- Former Hopewell Great Paul Posluszny Retires from the NFL
- Watch the Range Rover Sport SVR Tackle Tianmen Road's 99 Turns
- Celtics unsure if guard plays again this season, report says
- Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Premiere 'A Quiet Place' at SXSW!
- Warriors again without Iguodala, with bench thin vs. Wolves
- 2 injured in crash on Golden State