And then, a mere few days later, Tom announced that the pair were back together. and yesterday, they announced their literal engagement.
The saga of Tom from Queer Eye continues, and a happy ending is in sight!
Yeah lads, that's right, Tom and Abby are getting married. However, he confirmed, "She will always be the love of my life".
At the end of the episode, after Jackson received a makeover, he and Abby went on a date to a classic vehicle show and appeared to be rekindling their romance. The fan favorite announced the two are engaged. It's kept viewers talking about Queer Eye well after its release date, a privilege that has evaded plenty of other Netflix shows that are quickly absorbed and forgotten.
The couple was separated when Jackson went on the show, but they rekindled their love after his Queer Eye transformation. What a Netflix special the would be.
He even went so far as to not only invite Bobby Berk, Karamo Brown, Tan France, Antoni Porowski and Jonathan Van Ness to the wedding, but help the happy couple plan their second trip to the altar. Who doesn't want to see the Fab 5 ride back into town to get the scoop on Tom and Abby's roller coaster of a relationship? And Netflix should definitely make the most of this good news, and use it in their own promotion.
Tom's tweets don't stop there, though. Deep down inside, we always knew we couldn't have nice things, didn't we?
- AIFF announces Super Cup qualifiers draw
- Midfielder reveals Manchester City offer, but teases with other Premier League clubs
- Suspect in Haley Anderson's Death Arrested in Nicaragua
- No, a Massive Geomagnetic Storm Will Not Hit Earth on March 18
- 'This Is Us': 5 Intriguing Fan Theories About the Season 2 Finale
- Mets Send Tim Tebow to Minor League Camp After Hitting Sad .056
- South Korea mulls North Korea rail, gas pipeline projects
- Analyst Stock Recommendations For Domtar Corporation (UFS), Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
- Pakistan, US voice support for Afghan reconciliation process
- Browns making 'big run' at Nate Solder