"I'm very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later".
The legendary PSone racing series is scheduled to receive a fourth instalment this September on the PlayStation 4, with French developer Kylotonn pairing up with publisher Bigben Interactive to revive the off-road brand.
V-Rally will also feature a full career mode and online modes. V-Rally 4 will release on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch this September. That game was released also on the GameCube back in 2003.
BigBen Interactive says that V-Rally 4 will remain faithful to the series' identity, and will "strike a ideal balance between sensation, presentation, and simulation", while "offering the best graphics and gameplay the latest technology can support".
V-Rally 4 gives players the ability to race using 50 models "of emblematic rallying and extreme motorsports vehicles" that are designed after real-world cars and famous tracks.
Extreme-Khana: Speed around tracks with pitfalls where you'll need to use all your drifting skills and precision to be successful. The game - which is now set to launch sometime in September for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC - will mark the first game in the franchise since 2003.
V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
There hasn't been a new V-Rally since 2003, and frankly the two existing sequels never made as much of an impact, but the original 1997 game is still fondly remembered by many. Not for the faint of heart!
The game has received its official announcement trailer, putting us in this modern Rally era.
Hillclimb: Get in the driving seat of some of the most powerful cars and race to get to the top. Some years later, on PlayStation 2, V-Rally 3 released to huge success, adding a career mode with decisive team choices and an even greater number of tracks.
- Federer downs Delbonis to kick off Indian Wells Masters title defence
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ:NXPI) Shares Bought by American Money Management LLC
- NIA raids Srinagar central jail, seizes phones, Pakistani flag and jihadi material
- Labour Māori MPs tight-lipped over sexual assault allegations
- Court upholds most of Texas law cracking down on "sanctuary cities"
- Trump considering Rick Perry to take over VA
- Trump pushes for new 'space force'
- Wayne Hummer Investments LLC Increases Position in Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI)
- Atlanta United see off DC United in front of MLS record crowd
- Global Automotive Audio System Market 2018- Bowers & Wilkins, Hyundai Mobis