After witnessing this feat, would you pick a Range Rover Sport SVR over an Italian sports vehicle? However, SUV might sound to some people to be an extraordinary choice.
With a 174-mph top speed, the 575-hp Range Rover Sport SVR is one of only a handful of performance SUVs, featuring a performance-oriented chassis that's been tuned to ensure that the auto has excellent cornering capabilities, minimal pitch under heavy acceleration and braking, good body control, and plenty of grip through corners. With a 5.0 litre supercharged V8, the Chinese national will have 575 PS and 700 Nm of torque at his disposal as he takes on risky Tongtian Highway, otherwise known as the Tianmen Road. This supercar was truly designed with latest updated features, which drives like no other Land Rover.
Back in 2016, a Ferrari 458 Italia driven by Fabio Barone went about setting a world record for driving through the 99 turns of the Tianmen Road in China. This supercar has the ability to facilitate 5 people seating and horsepower measures at 405 kW.
"The consequences of getting it wrong would have been really serious so I focused on establishing a rhythm and the Range Rover Sport SVR made this easy - it may be an SUV but it has the performance and agility of a supercar and can take you to places a supercar can only dream of".
Le Mans-winning driver Ho-Pin Tung is present yet again, but he has now swapped out the Range Rover Sport PHEV for a Range Rover Sport SVR. Range Rover Sport SVR has the fuel tank capacity of 105 L and measures 1780 mm height, 1983 mm Wide and 4856 mm Length and Curb weights approximately 2,330 kg.
"I am used to the high speeds of racing but these 99 turns were something unique".
- Five in fray for four Rajya Sabha seats in Karnataka
- GM may test a carsharing program this summer
- Capital Fund Management SA Invests $646000 in Pretium Resources Inc (PVG) Stock
- Analyst Stock Ratings: Baidu, Inc. (BIDU), Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
- Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) Rating Increased to Strong-Buy at Vetr
- Google Assistant now features native support for the Apple iPad
- 6 brothers will lead St. Patrick's Day Irish Channel Parade
- This royal family member just started a personal Instagram account
- Sprawling Campbell Soup solar project goes online in Camden
- The New Judge On This Show Has Quite "The Voice" Herself