- Another quarterback is joining the ranks of the Minnesota Vikings.
The Vikings announced the deal, which was agreed to last week, on Monday.
Trevor Siemian #13 of the Denver Broncos warms up prior to the game against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on November 5, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The Vikings sent the Broncos their 2019 fifth round draft pick in exchange for Siemian and a 2018 seventh round pick. He will join starter Kirk Cousins, who signed with the Vikings last week in free agency, and Kyle Sloter in the quarterbacks room at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center. Denver raced out to a 6-2 start that season but faltered late in the year, and Siemian was hampered by several injuries. He started 24 games over the past two seasons, going 13-11 for the Broncos. His career completion percentage is 59.3.
- Baidu (BIDU) Upgraded to "Buy" at ValuEngine
- Indian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India
- Italy seizes migrant rescue ship: NGO
- Australia wildfires raging, almost 100 houses destroyed
- Spoilers For Tonight's Episode Of WWE Raw
- Is this Vladimir Putin's victory speech or a night at the karaoke?
- Markets Right Now: Tech stocks lead market lower at midday
- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX) Has Been Upgraded Today by Jefferies to a Buy
- No interim order on Rohingya refugee camps, says SC
- Google, Facebook Lose Ad Dollars To Amazon And Snapchat — No Surprise