Officers with the Nacogdoches Police Department arrested a Greenville, Mississippi man on five felony and misdemeanor charges and seized ecstasy, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, and about 14 pounds of marijuana after a traffic stop on Northwest Stallings Drive on April 6.
He is charged with possession of Methamphetamine with intent ot deliver along with other drug charges.
The arrest took place on April 6 when investigators where conducting a surveillance detail and a traffic stop of a reportedly stolen rental auto was made on the 2100 block of 6 Avenue South in Birmingham.
Inside the home, agents found 4 grams of suspected heroin, 1/2 ounce of suspected methamphetamine, digital scales, and a large amount of US currency.
Priest was arraigned on those charges and is being held in the North Central Regional Jail on $300,000 bond.
According to the announcement issued Tuesday, John Sandquist, of Sterling, was arrested for a second time on drug related charges in the last seven months.
Around 11 a.m. a deputy with the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office observed a truck with expired registration traveling south on Scenic Drive near Wa-Ray Road.
- Braun Strowman and Nicholas Relinquish RAW Tag Team Titles
- $282.91 Million in Sales Expected for Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO) This Quarter
- PM Modi calls for responsible pricing for affordable energy to all
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- AIR 1 Nishita Purohit Shares Preparation Strategies with NEET, AIIMS Aspirants
- Attention Gainer: Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA)
- Analysts' Review under Consideration: Comstock Resources (CRK) and Energous Corp Cmn (WATT)
- Hot Stocks Among Investors: Micron Technology, Inc. (MU), Verastem, Inc. (VSTM)
- Scharf Investments LLC Decreased Its Aon Plc (AON) Stake as Shares Rose
- Relationship with Russian Federation 'worse than it's ever been'