He ensured protection of your rights.
"The son of a poor mother like me comes from a very backward section of the society and could become prime minister due to Babasaheb Ambedkar", he said.
Keeping the focus on Ambedkar, Modi said, "Babasahab could have lived a life of great comfort". "Many governments came to power after Independence, but what should have been done much before has happened now, after decades", Modi said.
They keep themselves safe in jungles and keep your children in the front, leaving them to die. "I want to assure the country that no culprit will be spared, complete justice will be done. Why have you given them the right to kill your kids?" he said.
Apart from the health and wellness centres that will offer free checkups for diseases such as cancer, diabetes and hypertension, these centres are to be equipped with teleconferencing technology so that mid-level medical professionals posted at these centres can consult with doctors at the district headquarters. Addressing the media, senior party leader Gopal Rai said the party would also launch a countrywide campaign after Sunday on rising attacks against women. "The the bitter truth of history is that when Babasaheb was alive, Congress left no stone unturned to insult him", the prime minister said. Under it, Van Vikas Kendras would be established to ensure better marketing and value addition to minor forest produce to benefit forest dwellers.
Modi, who was on a visit to Chhattisgarh's Maoist dominated Bastar region to inaugurate a string of welfare schemes, including India's first wellness centre "Ayushman Bharat" on the birth anniversary of Dalilt icon B R Ambedkar, also assured development projects to Bijapur district.
The inauguration programme was chaired by Chhattisgarh chief minister Raman Singh while union health minister JP Nadda was the chief guest.
- Nashville Predators Player Scores Goal That Is Pure Hockey Porn
- Trump Signals Strikes Against Syria, Lays Into Assad Ally Russia
- Alyssa Cole abducted from Forsyth — Georgia Amber Alert
- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN) Received Average Rating of "Purchase" from Brokerages
- Pentagon: Strike dealt 'severe blow' to Syria's chemical weapons
- Bester wins Commonwealth Games silver
- Donald Trump, May condemn Assad's "disregard for human life" in Syria
- Notable Performance Spotlight: Range Resources Corporation (RRC)
- Summary of QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) Ratings as of April 14, 2018
- Norfolk Southern Corp. (NSC) Rating Setd by Robert W. Baird