A number of other large investors have also recently added to or reduced their stakes in IPAC. This year's performance is 11.19% while this quarter's performance is 0.72%. BB&T Securities LLC owned approximately 0.17% of iShares Trust worth $4,975,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. The institutional investor owned 4,111 shares of the company's stock after selling 1,570 shares during the period. Bank of Montreal Can grew its position in shares of iShares by 59.9% in the fourth quarter. Hilton Capital Management LLC increased its stake in shares of iShares Trust by 20.7% during the fourth quarter. Sawtooth Solutions LLC increased its stake in shares of iShares Trust by 63.3% during the fourth quarter. Hilton Capital Management LLC now owns 204,285 shares of the company's stock valued at $10,382,000 after purchasing an additional 35,010 shares in the last quarter. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. boosted its position in shares of iShares Trust by 42.3% during the fourth quarter.
iShares Trust stock traded down $0.02 during trading on Friday, reaching $49.20. 8,808,387 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 12,736,571. iShares Inc. has a 52-week low of $47.15 and a 52-week high of $62.70. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, April 3rd were issued a $0.0824 dividend.
The ETF's YTD performance is 0%, the 1 year is 0% and the 3 year is 0%. "Acquires 7,785 Shares of iShares Trust (ISTB)" was reported by Macon Daily and is the property of of Macon Daily.
- Writing essay service how it is.
- China FM visits Japan for talks on N. Korea, regional issues
- Syria and Allies Ready for War If Trump Attacks, Official Says
- Taking Inspiration From Actresses-Turning-Producers, Deepika Padukone To Produce A Film?
- Vnbtrust National Association Stake In Discovery Communicatns New (DISCK) Was Increased
- Playoff Gregg Popovich is here to ruin your sideline interview
- Catalan protesters call for return of jailed or exiled leaders
- Equities Analysts Set Predictions for Capella Education Company's Q2 2017 Revenue (CPLA)
- Volkswagen considers asset sales to cut cost-CEO
- Were Analysts Bearish Markel Corporation (NYSE:MKL) This Week?