"Investigation in to cross cases pertaining to incidents leading to the death of the victim's father be also handed over to the CBI", the statement read.
"BJP which politically exploited Nirbhaya rape case is now outrightly brazening it out on the rape cases in Kathua and Unnao".
The Yogi administration failed to take any cognizance of the poor victim's oft-repeated pleas until she attempted self-immolation in front of the chief minister's residence last Sunday, following which she hit the headlines, compelling the government to wake up from its apathy and slumber.
He also emphasised that government will take stringent action against the culprits.
"She used to refer to Kuldeep Singh Sengar as "Daddu" (elder brother) while the MLA used to call my mother "Amma", said the girl's uncle who can not be named to protect her identity. It also showed the deceased person's back with serious wounds, but its veracity could not be ascertained.
"We could realise this only when she narrated her trauma to my wife during a visit to Delhi", he said, adding that the relations between the two families got strained since June 2017 when she was raped. "We demand that the victim should be protected, compensated and all the accused named by her must be arrested". The narco analysis test is a type of psychological investigation. Dalit activist SR Darapuri, along with retired IAS Harish Chandra, Gajodhar Prasad and NS Chaurasiya were arrested from the gates of Ambedkar Mahasabha office in Lucknow for opposing the Dalit Mitr award being given to Yogi Adityanath.
"I believe in the judiciary", the Bangermau MLA added.
She said the allegations against her brother-in-law Atul, who was arrested on Tuesday, were false too. This is the "Ravan raaj" that prevails in Uttar Pradesh under the watch of Adityanath.
On Wednesday evening, he went in a long motorcade to the Lucknow district police chief's residence around midnight only to declare, "I have come here only to let everyone know that the media is falsely painting me as an absconder". The plea also alleged that the woman's father was tortured and killed in police custody at the behest of the "ruling party" in the state.
- Arsene Wenger: 'Henrikh Mkhitaryan two weeks from return'
- IAF's Sukhoi fighter jet refuel mid-air during Gagan Shakti 2018 exercise
- Hundreds rally for Second Amendment in Boise
- Tagovailoa suffers injury setback during Alabama spring practice
- Writing essay service how it is.
- Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Holdings Trimmed by William Blair Investment Management LLC
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Vice Chairman Sells $1185500.00 in Stock
- Layton man caught with more than 40K files of child porn
- Dr. Herbert Diess appointed as new Volkswagen CEO
- Cheeky Jordan Henderson joins the Harry Kane banter bus