Bad weather continues to wreak havoc on Major League Baseball's schedule.
And, the Cleveland Indians have postponed today's game against the Blue Jays.
Fans holding tickets to Sunday's postponed game who want to attend the May 3 doubleheader must exchange their tickets for a May 3 ticket subject to availability, according to a release from the team.
The free Fan Fest was scheduled to take place in Gateway Plaza before Game 1 of the Cavs vs. Pacers playoff series at 3:30 p.m. Their pitchers will be well rested though, as Jaime Garcia and Corey Kluber will be pushed back to a later date.
Weather in Cleveland has been perilous all weekend and it looks to have worsened on Sunday.
This weekend was scheduled to be Toronto's only regular-season visit to Cleveland in 2018.
They ended up only playing one game of this series, so there will likely be some doubleheaders in the future series between these two.
- Compagnie Lombard Odier SCmA Invests $561000 in Regeneron (REGN) Stock
- Trump talks with British, French leaders over strikes on Syria
- As of April, 26 Banco Santander-Chile (BSAC) Analysts See $0.51 EPS
- Unilever NV (UN) Holding Trimmed by Gabelli Funds LLC
- Howard Weil Lowers Valero Energy (VLO) to Sector Perform
- President Trump Responds To FBI Raid Of His Lawyer's Office
- Barbara Bush's health is failing
- Gardaí seize drugs during arrest of man speeding on motorway in Tipperary
- Possible Tornado Tears Through Arkansas Town
- Phagwara communal clash-Internet services suspended in four Punjab districts