Ibrahimovic scored twice in his debut as a substitute against LAFC on March 31. Still, the visitors enjoyed a fairly comfortable first half, limiting the Fire to just one shot on goal in the opening frame before Ibrahimovic struck on the stroke of halftime.
"I think the game was hard, it was not an easy game especially with the weather". It was not an easy game, especially with the weather. "I mean, we come with the sun, they come with the wind, but the sun was the stronger today, so we're happy". "Today, him getting [79 minutes] in the game, his fitness and sharpness will come".
The first was a clear offside as Kamara ran in from the right wing for a header off a pass from Romain Alessandrini; the second required the officials to look at a video review as Kamara was called offside again off a pass from Sebastian Lletget.
However, the MLS giants responded with a battling performance against Chicago at a rainswept Toyota Park on Saturday.
The win lifts Galaxy into second place in the Western Conference standings with 10 points from six games. The Fire have lost three of their first five.
- Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Sets 12-Month High on April , 12 at $73.00
- Trader's Buzzers -: Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ:CZR)
- Unilever NV (UN) Holding Trimmed by Gabelli Funds LLC
- Trump's Approval Rating Climbs to 40%
- Two Christians killed in Quetta firing
- New streamlined structure for VW
- Q1 2018 EPS Estimates for Citigroup Lowered by Analyst (C)
- Naldo screamer seals Schalke win over foe Dortmund
- Saudi king attacks Trump over Israel embassy move
- Trump talks with British, French leaders over strikes on Syria