Smartly side-stepping Terminator: Genisys altogether and restarting from Terminator 2: Judgement Day on, the latest attempt to correct the Terminator franchise is taking all the right steps so far to do so.
Luna's other credits include Freeheld and Trenspeocos as well as the El Rey Network drama series Matador.
The Skydance production unites the Deadpool director with producer and franchise creator James Cameron, who are said to have underwent an extensive search to find a Latina actress and a "discovery" on par with the breakout turn for Hamilton in the original Terminator film. Considering the art draws heavily on how the Terminators have looked in the past, it won't be surprising if this is close to how Luna looks come next year.
According to reports, Reyes will play the role of Dani, a young woman from a working class neighborhood in Mexico City who finds herself in the battle between humans and machines.
The upcoming "Terminator Reboot" has found its titular deadly cyborg in actor Gabriel Luna, while Natalia Reyes of "La Vendedora de Rosas" is set to be the film's leading lady. Linda Hamilton is also reprising Sarah Connor almost 30 years after Terminator 2, though her and Schwarzenegger's roles are said to be "relatively brief".
The film is scheduled for a November 22, 2019 release from Paramount pictures.
- On April, 24 Ferro Corporation (FOE) EPS Estimated At $0.35
- Zlatan Gets First MLS Start And Of Course He Scored The Winner
- Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Sets 12-Month High on April , 12 at $73.00
- Trump attacks 'slime ball' Comey over book
- Is Retail ETF Vaneck (RTH) Ready For a Pullback? RMI in Focus
- $2.66 EPS Expected for The Boeing Company (BA)
- United Kingdom can still change its mind on single market, says Michel Barnier
- Cardi B Debuts at No. 1 With 'Invasion of Privacy'
- Reports that Damascus prevented OPCW from entering Syria are false - Lavrov
- Kerala: 2-day-old baby girl flushed down toilet