The makers of Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh starrer "Gully Boy" have finally wrapped up its shoot. The film revolves around the life of these two rappers whose work includes rapping about the crime in their neighborhood and becoming activists through their music. Principal photography on the film began in January 2018.
The shooting for Zoya Akhtar's upcoming film "Gully Boy" has concluded.
The actress posted on her social media page, " And it's a film wrap for me on Gully Boy! She earlier shared a photo of herself and Alia from the sets too. The best best crew and the best people! "And it's a film wrap for "Gully Boy'!". It is being directed by Zoya Akhtar. "Love you all ...miss you already my zozo and tutu @zoieakhtar @ranveersingh!"
"Alia Bhatt, who has recently been in news for her upcoming movie 'Raazi" was spotted at Mumbai Railway station along with Ranveer Singh. She cut the cake with her entire crew and bid farewell to them. Everyone chose a different caption and Alia's mother Soni Razdan, who plays a pivotal role in the film, wrote: "The fabric of Raazi is made up of the performances of these wonderful actors and woven into a stunning tapestry". It is being co-produced by Akhtar's Tiger Baby and Excel Entertainment productions. Although they have worked in a couple of ads for an e-com travel portal, this will be their first film together. Gully Boy will hit the theatres in February 2019 and we are super excited about this one.
- Walmart Inc (WMT) Shares Bought by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- Massive Fire Guts Delhi's Only Rohingya Camp, 230 Refugees Again Homeless
- The Upcoming Gmail Update Includes Timebombed Messages
- Sony announces 2018 headphone and speaker lineup, debuts truly wireless headphones
- Ola aligns with Softbank's dream of one million electric vehicles
- She performed, she conquered: Beyoncé creates history at Coachella
- Driving Needs: 5 Car Accessories for a Better Ride
- JD Wetherspoon shuts down social media accounts amidst trolling and racism
- Amethi: Pregnant woman gang-raped by taxi driver and 3 others
- UCO Bank fraud: Shares plunge 18% after CBI booked ex-chairman