Fortunately, on the 10th day of her captivity, the victim managed to flee from his house. The family then approached the Delhi police and a case under IPC (Indian Penal Code) section 354D (stalking), 365 (kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine person), 344 (wrongful confinement for ten or more days), 323 (voluntarily causing hurt), 376 (rape) was registered against the accused.
A mother-son duo from Raghunath Nagar locality of Wagle Estate in Thane city have been today arrested by the city police on the alleged charges of attempt to burn alive a Thane housewife aged 30, the city police said today.
The husband of a woman found dead in Worthing on Friday morning has paid tribute to her.
The matter came to fore after the family members of the woman, who was seven-month pregnant, lodged a complaint with the Pattamundai police. "The man later took her to his home and confined her in a room on the first floor".
Police found her 12-year-old daughter standing outside the house without a jacket.
According to her, she alighted at a fast food chain along Apolinario, Barangay Guiwan, then proceeded to Police Station 6 to seek help.
Pilanga added that when she woke-up, shewas already inside a room with a woman whose face was covered with a cloth. "Nobody knew that Kuldeep had illegally kept the woman in his home", the officer said.
Prinsloo said it was clear that the arresting officer had no details about the charges against Mlilo and had not seen the warrant by the time he arrested her.
- Zayn Malik thought he would be in love with Gigi Hadid forever
- Russia's Lavrov: God forbid any Libya style adventure in Syria
- Ola aligns with Softbank's dream of one million electric vehicles
- The Upcoming Gmail Update Includes Timebombed Messages
- Baaghi 2 hits Rs150 crore, October finishes weekend with Rs19 crore
- 49ers' Reuben Foster Will Not Participate in Team Activities Amidst Legal Issues
- Shenmue 1 And 2 Are Coming To Consoles And PC This Year
- VW replaces CEO Matthias Mueller amid group restructure
- About 36% Britons Support, 40% Oppose Western Strikes on Syria
- Rossi 'the person to beat' for IndyCar title - Power