Earlier, on the success of Baaghi 2, Tiger Shroff had thanked his fans on Twitter with a video.
The film hit the screens on March 30 this year and it has now crossed the Rs 150-crore mark at the box office in India. Shraddha Kapoor played Tiger's love interest in the first film.
His recently released BAAGHI 2 has one more dialogue "Yeh jo tera torture hai, woh mera warm up hai" which is been recreated by his fans a lot these days.
"Baaghi 2" has been directed by ace choreographer turned director Ahmed Khan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Tiger Shroff plays Ronny, an Indian Army officer who takes a break to help his ex-girlfriend Neha (Disha Patani) when her daughter goes missing. In its first week itself, the film crossed the Rs 100-crore mark in India. Their act in "Baaghi 2" is surely unmissable and calls for a special mention. The mass pockets and single screens remain the main contributors for the film where it has no major competition (October is working mainly in the multiplexes).
The movie has an ensemble star cast with the likes of classic actors such as Manoj Bajpayee, Randeep Hooda, Deepak Dobriyal, Darshan Kumar, Prateik Babbar playing pivotal parts.
- HPBOSE 12th Result 2018 likely to be announced on 25th April
- Vladimir Putin predicts 'global chaos' if West strikes Syria again
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- Zayn Malik thought he would be in love with Gigi Hadid forever
- Salah puts Champions League glory above the rest
- Rising Star 2 Winner: Hemant Brijwasi Takes The Winning Trophy Home
- Commonwealth Games: Nigeria wins bronze in women's 4x100m relay
- Shares in AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Acquired by Huber Financial Advisors LLC
- H&M's next designer collaboration will be with Moschino
- Four elephants, including a calf, killed after train runs over them