Celtic are through to the Scottish Cup final after recording a convincing 4-0 victory over Rangers at Hampden Park on Sunday afternoon. The Hampden slopes housing the Rangers support were emptied long before the whistle sounded on the 4-0 evisceration by their rivals. "You can speak about the occasion, obviously it was massive match for both clubs but all I ask from my players is the bare minimum, to show energy around the pitch and putting in a fight and we showed a lack of that, which disappoints me".
"The first half was a total embarrassment for Rangers, they were so far off the pace".
The "Outback Ozil" scored against Rangers in a thrilling Old Firm that Celtic won 3-2 at Ibrox just one month ago.
Former Rangers striker Kris Boyd said at half-time that Brown "might as well be playing with slippers on" because he was that comfortable during the opening 45 minutes.
"Rangers caused their own problems". I completely understand Andy's frustration but I was reacting to a situation in the game and looking at a different shape to the team.
Rogic's contract with the Hoops runs out at the end of next season, and the Bhoys will need to act quick to get a deal done before they are forced to sell him, as they simply can not be allowed him to leave on a free transfer. The wingers should have been outside and showing them inside into the congested area. You can't get away from it. "I don't quite see where Rangers are going".
There is also uncertainty over the future of Murty after chairman Dave King released a statement which gave little reassurance that he would still be in charge next season.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
"Rangers have now got a challenge to finish second".
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Admits 'Humans Are Underrated'
- Vladimir Putin predicts 'global chaos' if West strikes Syria again
- Special status: Statewide bandh in Andhra Pradesh
- VW replaces CEO Matthias Mueller amid group restructure
- Conte: Chelsea's poor first-half showing my fault
- Rossi 'the person to beat' for IndyCar title - Power
- Baaghi 2 hits Rs150 crore, October finishes weekend with Rs19 crore
- Syrians Celebrate, OPCW to Continue Chemical Weapon Probe
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap 4/15/18: Season 8 Episode 16 "Wrath"