Mr. Ray was born on September 25, 1934 to the late Frank Ray and Alice Canada Ray.
(USAF Ret.), a resident of Midland City, passed away on Friday, April 13, 2018 at his residence. The Rosary will be recited at 6:00 p.m., Thursday, April 12, in the Lake Shore Funeral Home Chapel, with visitation to follow until 8:00 p.m.
She was born on November 2, 1956, in Keene to Rance L. Banner and Sandra (Candello) Banner Wright, and raised by Sandra and Morgan E. Wright.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one sister, Christine Smotherman, and three brothers, Leon Cooper, R.L. Cooper and Hewlett Cooper.
Mrs. Kelly-Bowman was a member of the First Baptist Church of Kempner. The family requests that those sending memorial contributions, please consider the Narrows Veterans Memorial Park, in care of Rick Helms, 150 Windmill Hill Drive; Narrows, Virginia. Burial will be in Overton County Memorial Gardens.
Online condolences may be left at www.yorkfuneralhome.com.
William will be reposing at McCrea's Funeral Home, Dublin Road, Wicklow Town this Sunday evening from 4.00pm to 7.00pm.
Blalock-Coleman & York Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Miller-Boles Funeral Home is serving the family.
Stevie Andre Worrell, 50, of 1180 Old Mount Olive Highway in the Dudley community, died Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
- WhatsApp's 'Request Money' feature is showing up for some users!
- Driver of Hart family SUV was drunk, authorities say
- Shares in AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Acquired by Huber Financial Advisors LLC
- HMD Global to Release Nokia X(2018) on April 27, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Reveals Classic Kingdom and New Minigames
- Verdict likely today in 2007 Mecca Masjid blast in Hyderabad
- H&M's next designer collaboration will be with Moschino
- US, allied strikes in Syria bring heated response
- Woolworths hit by nationwide technical outage
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley