Epic's Fortnite Design Lead Eric Williamson was interviewed in the latest Official PlayStation Magazine (May 2018, issue 148) and teased that the current 100 player cap for Fortnite Battle Royale might be increased at some point. Rebranded as 50 v 50 v2, this updated version of the team-based mode brings some changes, with faster gathering rates and more weapon spawns than its last time around.
Fortnite's Battle Royale's 50v50 Mode has been delayed according to a statement from Epic Games.
Save the World has some new content as well.
This clip courtesy of Reddit user Splaticuss shows the great detail which the replay mode goes into, even showing a close up shot of the bullet shell falling in slow motion from the hunting rifle. Players can save their matches to be watched back with the new system. In other words, it was the ideal time to post a fake message from the company about the game's termination.
Fortnite ran into some server trouble after the v3.5 patch. If players want to take advantage of it, they probably have a limited time to do so.
This weekend, Battle Royale players will be able to pick up a free Back Bling gift in the store and Save the World players will have a free Troll Stash Llama available under their loot tab.
Just from looking at the tweet, there are more than a few problems with the message that would make many suspicious of the announcement.
The post on the website further read, "Next week, we will be granting a pack of Battle Stars to our Battle Royale players and Seasonal Gold to the Save the World players". These freebies will be handed out during next week's scheduled downtime.
Are you excited for the new Fortnite additions and fixes? Epic Games added the ability in version 3.4 a while back to be able to play with other users across just about every platform that is now out including PC, Mac, iOS, PS4, Xbox One, and (someday) Android. If you're on PC or Mac, you're good already as this is a mandatory requirement.
- Protest against air strikes on Syria held in NY city
- Handelsbanken Fonder AB Sells 1250 Shares of Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT)
- PBT Extra Preview: Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Houston Rockets
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- "Full Metal Jacket" star R. Lee Ermey dies at age 74
- Vladimir Putin predicts 'global chaos' if West strikes Syria again
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- Macron Says He Told Putin Russia "Complicit" in "Syrian Chemical Weapons' Use"
- HMD Global to Release Nokia X(2018) on April 27, 2018
- Conte: Chelsea's poor first-half showing my fault