Scott is known for his tongue-in-cheek attitude to fashion, he's all about colour and kitsch and making fashion fun, it's "humour meets haute couture", and this new collection will open his designs up to a whole new mass market.
That's right, the high-street favourite and the Italian fashion house have joined forces on MOSCHINO [tv] H&M, a line that will land at H&M stores and websites on November 8. "That's a title that's been bestowed on me; I think because I believe in the democratisation of fashion, and I've found many different ways to reach people".
In an interview with the retailer, Scott added: "For over a decade, I collaborated with Adidas to make pieces that were affordable and accessible all over the world". But I want to reach an even more worldwide audience at a reasonable price.
The range will be called Moschino [tv] H&M, which is weird but okay.
With prices starting at just US$25 (approximately AU$32) and rounding out at US$300 (approximately AU$385), the collection will include a slew of Scott-approved pieces-including a silver sequinned parka dress, an archival Moschino CD-print dress (as seen on Hadid) and denim pieces "twisted into something else". "Jeremy Scott is wonderful - he knows how to have fun with fashion, and to connect with his fans around the world", said H&M creative advisor Ann-Sofie Johansson.
With new designer collaborations coming each year, from Karl Lagerfeld to Versace and last year's very successful Erdem collection, the Moschino line could probably be one of the most highly anticipated in recent years. Yup, Moschino (with Jeremy Scott at the creative helm) are getting in on the H&M collection party.
- Multiple people injured after large fight at Greenwood Sikh temple
- Suspected shark attack at Gracetown in Western Australia
- Haley says U.S. 'locked and loaded,' prepared to maintain pressure on Syria
- John Cena & Nikki Bella Announce Split
- KPMG SA says two partners resign after facing disciplinary charges
- WhatsApp's 'Request Money' feature is showing up for some users!
- Driver of Hart family SUV was drunk, authorities say
- Trump's lawyer files papers in Cohen case
- Macron Says He Told Putin Russia "Complicit" in "Syrian Chemical Weapons' Use"
- High school baseball: With some help, Knights make the playoffs