The company has begun campaigning in China with posters showing two phones interposed to form "X" like formation and set to launch on April 27, Chinese blog ITHome reported. We will see what HMD Global plans to do with these phones when it release date comes around.
Going by the image, Nokia X is likely to sport a curved 2.5D glass cover on the edges and come with the metallic shell on the back.
A new report said that ads of the Nokia X have been cropping up in China, which is where the phone is expected to be announced. As per the report, the Nokia X will be a mid-range smartphone, but you should take that with a handful of salt.
HMD Global which now owns the license to manufacture and sell Nokia phones is likely to unveil a new device in the coming days.
The original Nokia X turned out to be a disaster for the company since it did not support the Google Play store.
Rumor has it that the Nokia X will have variants with 4 GB and 6 GB of RAM, and either Qualcomm Snapdragon, or MediaTek processors. It is also expected that HMD Global will launch the smartphone for the global market soon after the China lunch. We should hear more about the phone in the coming days as we approach the launch.
- Multiple people injured after large fight at Greenwood Sikh temple
- Tax deadline: Things to know about filing taxes
- Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Shares Reduced by Marshall Wace LLP
- US, allied strikes in Syria bring heated response
- "Full Metal Jacket" star R. Lee Ermey dies at age 74
- Kate McKinnon's Laura Ingraham Introduces Her New Sponsors During 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- KPMG SA says two partners resign after facing disciplinary charges
- Trump's lawyer files papers in Cohen case
- Colon throwing flawless game vs. Astros through 7 innings