Several variants are listed on TENAA that include model numbers COL-TL10, COL-AL10, COL-AL00, and COL-TL00.
Huawei's global ambitions are clearly extending to the Chinese company's online-focused Honor sub-brand nowadays too, as the low-end 7A and 7C follow the 7X, View 10 and 9 Lite in e-stores across the Western Hemisphere.
The upcoming Honor 10 flagship had surfaced on TENAA (China's equivalent to the FCC) a while back, but the listing has just started making rounds, as it was spotted on the site.
The Honor 10 smartphone will have a SoC by HiSilicon and will be powered by an Octa Core Huawei, Kirin 970 with Mali G72, MP12 GPU and clocking at a speed of 2.36 GHz.The Kirin 970 offers a seamless experience, being the world's first and foremost AI processor.
Android 8.1 Oreo will come pre-installed on the Honor 10, along with Huawei's Emotion UI (EMUI) 8.1 skin.
The listing reveals that the smartphone will be available in 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage options. The source also mentioned that the phone will measure 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7mm, while it will weigh 153 grams. Until then, you can use the handsets' baked-in fingerprint sensor. The phone is available only in the Silver color according to the listings, but there are rumors that it will be available in other colors as well. 24 and 16-megapixel shooters are included on the back of the device, while a single 24-megapixel snapper (Sony's IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture) can be found on the phone's front side.
The Honor 10 will be unveiled three days later, that is on April 19, hence, we don't have to wait much to know everything there is to know about this smartphone like its specifications, features, price and availability. It sports a 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras and an 8MP single front camera for selfies. Both the devices are backed by 3,000mAh batteries and lacks fast charging support.
- Kathua case: BJP demands action against Jammu and Kashmir Cong chief
- Sea of Thieves Is Getting That Much-Needed New Content
- Woman's Body Found in Norcal River Where Valencia Family Vanished
- AMD's new Ryzen 2000 CPUs - South African pricing
- Coli outbreak traced to romaine lettuce
- Securities Analyst Recommendations: TechnipFMC plc (FTI), The Boeing Company (BA)
- Records tumble as Manchester City crowned Premier League Champions
- Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) Rises 1.1% for April 14
- She performed, she conquered: Beyoncé creates history at Coachella
- Telegram messenger app blocked in Russian Federation