Batsmen Usman Salahuddin and Saad Ali, and allrounder Faheem Ashraf are the other three uncapped members of the squad.
They will start their campaign with a one-off Test against Ireland after which they will play a couple of Tests against England.
Batting trio Fakhar Zaman, Usman Salahuddin and Saad Ali could all be handed debuts on the trip, while there is also a place for left-hander Imam-ul-Haq, the nephew of former captainInzamam-ul-Haq who is now chief selector for the national team.
"This is a great opportunity for us, particularly our batsmen, to gain experience in this conditions". Meanwhile, Yasir Shah, the Pakistani leg-spinner has been ruled out of the tour owing to a hip injury. Khan has done well in limited-overs cricket but is yet to prove his worth in whites. "If we look at his numbers for the last two years, he has more wickets than any other bowler for Pakistan". "He was our strike bowler, all the games we've won he played a big part", Inzamam said.
Haq said selectors had tried strengthen the side's batting, which was weakened after the retirement past year of Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan.
File image of Pakistan captain Sarfraz Ahmed.
Fawad scored 168 Runs in the second innings of the second test of a three-match series against Sri Lanka, This is the second highest score on debut for Pakistan.
Saad Ali's inclusion is notable for the reason he's the only player in the squad selected purely on the basis of his Quaid-e-Azam trophy form, Pakistan's beleaguered premier first-class competition.
Ireland play their inaugural Test against Pakistan from 11-15 May before the South Asian team take on England in Tests at Lord's (24-28 May) and Headingley (1-5 June).
- Trader's Buzzers -: Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ:CZR)
- Two Christians killed in Quetta firing
- Donald Glover to host Saturday Night Live and perform as musical guest
- Cardi B Debuts at No. 1 With 'Invasion of Privacy'
- Reports that Damascus prevented OPCW from entering Syria are false - Lavrov
- On April, 24 Ferro Corporation (FOE) EPS Estimated At $0.35
- Trump's Approval Rating Climbs to 40%
- As of April, 26 Banco Santander-Chile (BSAC) Analysts See $0.51 EPS
- Kerala: 2-day-old baby girl flushed down toilet
- Bank of America (BAC) Holdings Trimmed by Pettyjohn Wood & White Inc