Gorseki also took to Instagram to share footage of him with Dewan, captioning the video, "Not Coachella bound".
The actress took to the photo sharing stage to talk about a message together with fans: &ldquo. Next, she'll appear in a segment in the anthology film Berlin, I Love You, which is expected to arrive in theaters later this year.
"We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple", the statement read. "Nothing has ever changed about just how much we love one yet, but love can be just a lovely experience that's currently carrying us unique paths for now", they all composed. We won't be commenting beyond this, and we thank you all in advance for respecting our family's privacy.
"They are lovingly deciding to continue their lives together as friends and parents of Everly because that's how their relationship has grown", an insider said.
Jenna and Channing shocked fans with the news of their separation. "She is continuing with her life as usual", the source told PEOPLE. The Hollywood stars first met on the set of their 2006 movie Step Up and tied the knot in 2009; they welcomed their daughter, Everly, four years later.
Dewan was spotted a just days after the announcement, sans wedding ring as she shopped in L.A.'s Chinatown neighborhood. "They are best friends and still support each other and go to each other's events and live in the same house", one source said.
- Four elephants, including a calf, killed after train runs over them
- Rising Star 2 Winner: Hemant Brijwasi Takes The Winning Trophy Home
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium arrives to take on Samsung Galaxy S9
- VW replaces CEO Matthias Mueller amid group restructure
- Shenmue 1 And 2 Are Coming To Consoles And PC This Year
- Fortnite Battle Royale 50 Versus 50 Mode Delayed
- Guardiola reacts after Manchester United lose to hand Man City title
- Zayn Malik thought he would be in love with Gigi Hadid forever
- Salman Khan attempts backflip for Sultan in this throwback video
- Inflation 'likely to have held steady in March' experts predict