A shocking incident from Kerala has surfaced in which the body of a 2-day-old baby girl was flushed down the toilet at a doctor's clinic.
On Friday morning, when Dr Abdul Rehman, who runs a clinic next to his house in Palakkad district, noticed obstruction in the toilet bowl, he called the plumber. To their horror, they discovered the body of the baby girl, which was not decomposed yet. The incident came to light when the owner of the clinic called the plumbers to clear the passage of the clogged toilet in the clinic. According to the police, while plumbers tried to unblock the toilet, they noticed something that looked like a ball. The body of the newborn, her placenta still attached, was stuck in the duct. Dr. Rehman had noticed a disturbance in the toilet prior to calling the plumbers. Police sources told NDTV, "Investigations are underway".
The records of all the patients, who visited the clinic recently, are being checked. On doctor's complaint a case of unnatural death has been filed, but the parents have not been identified till now. The investigating officers suspect that the baby was brought into the clinic for consultation but was flushed down the toilet bowl. However, the police said it was actually blood from when they believe the mother delivered the baby in the toilet.
The body was taken to a medical college in Thrissur where post-mortem was conducted, DNA reported.
- Analysts Set 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Price Target at $38.53
- On April, 24 Ferro Corporation (FOE) EPS Estimated At $0.35
- Donald Glover to host Saturday Night Live and perform as musical guest
- Writing essay service how it is.
- At $97.19 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) Forms Bearish Head & Shoulders
- New streamlined structure for VW
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ:SGEN) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Royal Bank of Canada
- Rain Postpones Blue Jays-Indians Again; May 3 Doubleheader
- Trump attacks former FBI director as 'slime ball' over critical book
- Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Sets 12-Month High on April , 12 at $73.00