A year ago against (Romelu) Lukaku it was a tough competition and he finished the season really strongly with the amount of goals he scored.
Salah scored one of Liverpool's goals today, moving him five clear of Kane for the scoring lead (both players are also on the PFA Player of the Year award short list).
After the Premier League announced that they would be awarding Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane a goal previously credited to Christian Eriksen, social media was inundated with memes pulling the Spurs frontman's leg and now master impersonator and comedian Darren Farley has waded into the debate in his inimitable style.
Kane has been the subject of much talk over the past week after claiming Tottenham's second goal against Stoke City last weekend. "I don't believe Salah needs this situation to be inspired. come on, you make me laugh".
"I am happy to have this feeling".
"People have opinions, but that is normal". It's not a big issue for the team.
"It's also very close, it's just seven goals, but let's see", Salah said. "If it was me and I touched the ball I would try and claim it as well".
Harry Kane wants that Golden Boot.
"He was disappointed because he never wanted to create this". For you, sometimes, it is a small or simple thing and they become bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and you can not stop it. "He is going to learn a lot from this".
Saturday's defeat, Spurs' first in 14 matches, left them seven points clear of fifth-placed Chelsea with five games to play and Alli added: "As a team, we looked to finish top four and we would be very disappointed if we didn't, even though we know how hard it is".
Pochettino does not think that beating City this time would prove they can compete for future titles. Not if a recent tweet by one of AS Roma's official twitter accounts is anything to go by. We have already shown that we are ready to compete. "We need to show ourselves that we can compete".
- Kathua Rape Case: Celebrities protest on Social Media
- Is Syria's chemical weapons program completely destroyed?
- Follow Prince Harry, Meghan Markle royal wedding updates on WSLS.com
- Trump's lawyer files papers in Cohen case
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- Salah puts Champions League glory above the rest
- Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) Shares Reduced by Marshall Wace LLP
- Protest against air strikes on Syria held in NY city
- On May, 1 Analysts See $1.09 EPS for Genworth MI Canada Inc
- US, allied strikes in Syria bring heated response