Beyonce commanded the festivals' main stage with an electrifying performance and powerful message on feminism and black culture that overshadowed the usually laid-back atmosphere that Coachella represents.
Beyonce has paid tribute Saturday to historically black colleges and universities and also reunited with Destiny's Child during her headlining performance at Coachella, which was delayed for a year because of her pregnancy.
Beyonce was meant to perform at Coachella past year but complications in her pregnancy made her cancel, maybe this is why she came back with a bang that would be remembered for all time. They began their performance with their 2004 hit song Lose My Breath which was followed by Say My Name and Soldier. As reported by Harper's Bazaar, the singer caught the strap that was holding her top just in time to prevent a public "nip slip".
While carrying the same look during a dance-off with her sissy Solange, the songstress's one hand was over her strap as her over-the-knee boots became loose and dropped to the pop star's ankles.
Shaun Clark Getty Images
For the people who don't know what is Coachella, it is a music festival in Indio, California and the singer opened her long-anticipated performance singing insane in Love.
Another fan wrote, "I will never be over Beyoncé doing the entire Get Me Bodied extended dance break while simultaneously fighting off a wardrobe malfunction".
These are the outfits she wore for performance.
One said, "These twins gave Beyonce a MORE bangin body than she already had!"
- First Quadrant LP Increased Anthem INC (ANTM) Stake as Shares Declined
- Securities Analyst Recommendations: TechnipFMC plc (FTI), The Boeing Company (BA)
- Shenmue 1 And 2 Are Coming To Consoles And PC This Year
- Jenna Dewan breaks Instagram silence after Channing Tatum split
- The Upcoming Gmail Update Includes Timebombed Messages
- India to have 'normal' Monsoon this year, says IMD
- Ambitious IMO strategy to reduce shipping emissions 50% bu 2050
- Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) Rises 1.1% for April 14
- Walmart Inc (WMT) Shares Bought by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- JD Wetherspoon shuts down social media accounts amidst trolling and racism