The verdict of the 11-year old Mecca Masjid blast case was pronounced on Monday afternoon.
The Mecca Masjid blast that rocked the city of Hyderabad in May 2007 had killed eight and left 58 injured.
The hearing of the case was completed last week and IV Additional Metropolitan Sessions Judge and Special Judge for NIA had fixed 16th April for pronouncing the judgment.
In a similar case of Ajmer Dargah blast case in March 2017, a court in Rajasthan had sentenced Devendra Gupta and others for life in jail.
A lawyer of one of the accused told reporters outside the Nampally criminal court complex that the court held that the prosecution failed to prove the charges.
South, West and East Zone Police personnel have also been given instructions to be alert so that any attempt to take out procession rally or dharna could be foiled.
The explosion ripped through the mosque on May 18, 2007, killed nine people and injured more than 50..
The case was initially probed by the local police before being transferred to the CBI, and finally in 2011 to the NIA, the country's premier anti-terror investigation agency.
However, only five of them were arrested and faced trial in the case. A red corner notice has been issued by Interpol.
10 people were named as accused in the case. The statements of 226 witnesses were recorded and 411 documents were examined in this case.
- Manchester City rebound to beat Tottenham at Wembley
- Colon throwing flawless game vs. Astros through 7 innings
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Reveals Classic Kingdom and New Minigames
- Vladimir Putin predicts 'global chaos' if West strikes Syria again
- Writing essay service how it is.
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- Suspected shark attack at Gracetown in Western Australia
- Salah hits 40 goals with header (insert Harry Kane joke here)
- WhatsApp's 'Request Money' feature is showing up for some users!
- KPMG SA says two partners resign after facing disciplinary charges