The 25-year-old singer will "never say never" if an opportunity presented itself to branch out - just like his former One Direction bandmate, who made his acting debut in 2017's "Dunkirk" - and Zayn has already displayed his acting potential in his steamy music video for new single "Let Me", in which he portrays a man wrapped up in the world of crime.
The much-in-love couple sent shockwaves among their fans by announcing on their social media handle the decision to split. "Times change, but that's what I was thinking when I wrote". "It's a good project and I'm proud to be a part of it".
"I was in love and I think that's pretty evident and I was aspiring to be in love with someone for the rest of my life and the rest of theirs, as we all do", ZAYN added of the track, hinting at his split.
Talking about the song, Zayn stated that he had written the lyrics about seven or eight months back while he was still dating Gigi and glimpses of his real feelings reflected in them.
The singer released his debut solo album Mind of Mine in 2016, and is now gearing up to drop his second record. He continued, "Things change and we move forward in life".
And Gigi added: 'Breakup statements often seem impersonal because there is really no way to put into words what two people experience together over a few years. not only in the relationship, but in life in general. The untitled album is coming soon will also be paired with a unique video idea that Zayn is working on. "The album will be following that".
Best Friday ever or what?!?
- Suspected shark attack at Gracetown in Western Australia
- Salah puts Champions League glory above the rest
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Reveals Classic Kingdom and New Minigames
- Death notices published April 16, 2018
- Conte: Chelsea's poor first-half showing my fault
- Fortnite Battle Royale 50 Versus 50 Mode Delayed
- Protest against air strikes on Syria held in NY city
- HPBOSE 12th Result 2018 likely to be announced on 25th April
- US, allied strikes in Syria bring heated response
- PBT Extra Preview: Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Houston Rockets