The France worldwide could leave Old Trafford this summer as he is refusing to sign a new contract.
Since Alexis Sanchez joined the club in January, Martial has not scored and has started only four games including defeats at Tottenham and Newcastle and he was then substituted in the 64th minute against Chelsea.
The Italian sports daily claim that Juve want Martial to replace the Mario Mandzukic on the left side of their forward line and would have no problem matching the €5 million salary he is now earning at Manchester United.
The Frenchman will soon enter the final year of his deal at Old Trafford, albeit the contract can be extended by a further 12 months, and United would target a fee in excess of €50 million (£43 million).
The Gunners are presumed to be interested in hauling over the skilled figure, despite being aware of the potential competition they'll face in acquiring his signature.
The interest of two clubs who many football fans would see as now ahead of United is likely to cause concern among supporters at Old Trafford, who are reluctant to see one of their most promising young talents head for the exit.
- Facebook's facial recognition tool faces class action suit over mishandling biometric data
- Google's new DIY AI kits could help shape the future
- More strikes by West on Syria would spark 'chaos,' Putin tells Rouhani
- Duterte OKs major changes in NFA
- Shehbaz assures Nisar of addressing reservations
- Choose Right Moment for Investing in: CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF)
- Baseball star hits insane home run with broken bat
- Rusev vs Undertaker Back on, Two More Matches Confirmed
- Davy Russell pays emotional tribute to fellow jockey after National win
- Stock on Trader's Radar: Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS)