Gordon fulfilled the final year of his rookie contract in 2017, but because he wasn't eligible for at least six games, he didn't pick up a third accrued season.
BC-FBN-Browns-Gordon, 156Browns sign WR Josh Gordon as exclusive rights free agentEds: APNewsNow. Landry led the National Football League in receptions last season with 112 for 987 yards. There's a chance the Browns could lock him up to a long-term deal if he's able to stay on the field and out of trouble this upcoming season.
Gordon led the entire National Football League with 1,646 receiving yards in 2013 while catching 87 passes.
Gordon was an "exclusive rights" free-agent this offseason, meaning that after the Browns tendered the wide receiver a restricted free-agent offer, he was not eligible to negotiate with any other teams.
Gordon returned to the Browns and played five games last season following an National Football League suspension and a lengthy rehab stint.
Gordon will be a restricted free agent next season, which means he won't strike it rich until 2020 when he will be an unrestricted free agent. Landry scored nine touchdowns last season.
- Saudi King: East Jerusalem is Capital of Palestine
- Charleston Police Department to host National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Windows 10 Spring Update Delay Explained as Microsoft Releases New Build
- Why Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE:VIPS) fell -2.66%?
- Bollard Group LLC Stake in Plains All American Pipeline L (PAA) Decreased
- AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) Stock Ended in red Zone
- Bargain or Bait? Stock Update on Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- EPS for Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) forecasted at $0.25
- Missing for over a week, Army man joins Hizbul Mujahideen
- On May, 4 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B) Analysts See $1.98 EPS