In a brief sit-down interview with Nadeska Alexis, the performer referenced Kelly's alleged track record of sexual coercion, emotional abuse, and of housing several women in his Atlanta home in a cult-like environment. She also claims to have contracted an STD from the alleged incident, and is therefore claiming aggravated assault.
The accuser is a minor and her claims definitely fit a long established pattern when it comes to R'uh and the ladies.
His accuser, who is now 20 and has not been publicly identified, filed a formal complaint with Dallas police against the 51-year-old singer last week and intends to file a lawsuit by the end of the week, her lawyer says.
The woman also said that Kelly tried to force her to sign on to be a member of his "sex cult" and reveal private family matters that he could use against her if ever things would have gone left. The singer was in town for a concert. "These offenses occurred while our client was being groomed to join Kelly's sex cult".
Through a statement from her attorney, she said that R.Kelly was controlling and had infected her with an STD. And infecting her was just one trauma that she alleges she faced from the "Pied Piper".
FWIW, Kelly, who performed at Coachella as recently as 2013, has "unequivocally" denied the allegations made against him. Neither of those houses are the ones where the women described in the Buzzfeed report were allegedly being held. Jocelyn's parents, Timothy and Jonjelyn, were part of the BuzzFeed report.
In an interview with The Washington Post, Savage said that he initially had this theory, but it became a real possibility when other young women claimed that it was true. The Savages said they have not seen their daughter since December 2016. That woman, Jocelyn Savage, later told authorities via FaceTime that she was fine and did not want to speak to her family. He then called the woman "brave and courageous" for filing her report with the police. The site reported the girl was "underage", but we're assuming they meant to drink alcohol-not to have sex. "We felt from the beginning that the reason he's holding the girls is he has some kind of STD that he couldn't cure". Her attorney, Lee Merritt, says they're seeking restitution and compensation for the damages.
Merritt has scheduled a press conference for Tuesday.
- Amy Schumer in talks to play boxing legend Christy Martin
- Monument Capital Management Purchases Shares of 11240 IBM (IBM)
- UP Board Class X, Class XII results to be declared on April 29; click here for details
- " "Barclays Reiterates "$220.00" Price Target for Alibaba Group (BABA)
- The Blockchain - powered ICOBox (ICOS) had -3.01% fall for a day
- NEET 2018 admit card released; how to download
- Weekly Valley National Bancorp (NYSE:VLY) Ratings as of April 15, 2018
- Anastasiades to meet May on the sidelines of CHOGM, in London
- Facebook class action looms over facial recognition software
- U.S. women, some unknown, dominate the field at cold, wet Boston Marathon