Zayn Malik was a guest on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show today, where he spoke to Lowe about the process behind his latest single, "Let Me", and his forthcoming second solo album, which he told Lowe is "very like, under wraps at the minute".
Stennett, co-founder of First Access Entertainment, officially cut ties with the musician on Monday (16 April) - though he is still listed on the website's roster.
"I'm trying to keep it as mysterious as possible but there's a plan with the roll out", Malik said.
The pair first started working together following Zayn's departure from One Direction in 2015, but their relationship is said to have come under pressure as he refused to tour and promote his first album Mind Of Mine. First Access continues to rep Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha and Madison Beer, and Futurekind, among others.
Changing his ways? Zayn is currently planning to go on tour and promote his upcoming untitled album- which is scheduled for release in June
First Access has also parted company with Ellie Goulding, who has signed to Tap Management. The company also suffered a crushing loss in November when highly touted MC Lil Peep died of an accidental drug overdose at just 21.
MailOnline has reached out to representatives for both parties for further comment.
Sarah, the co-founder of management company First Access Entertainment, told the publication: "Sometimes in life you have to make extremely hard decisions to effect positive change for everyone".
The model "liked" a promotional post about the single after he revealed the song - which he wrote about eight months ago - was about her. Times change, but that's what I was thinking when I wrote it'.
- $-0.25 EPS Expected for Blue Apron Holdings, Inc
- (CVX) Shares Reduced by Tiemann Investment Advisors LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE:HPE) Receiving Positive Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Thrashing Stocks: Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS)
- Next 'GTA Online' Game Mode Gets Its Inspiration From 'The Italian Job'
- Inspectors barred from Syrian chemical attack site as Russian Federation accused of tampering
- Poor Future ahead on Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (PIR)
- Superior Energy Services (SPN) A Look at Technical Overview
- US Silica Holdings INC (SLCA) Shareholder Icon Advisers INC Decreased Its Stake
- M&T Bank Corp Increased Pfizer INC (PFE) Stake as Shares Declined