Atletico Madrid eased to a 3-0 win at home over Levante to strengthen its hold on second place in the Spanish league on Sunday.
Griezmann has enjoyed another fine campaign for Atletico, scoring 26 goals in all competitions - the same total he finished with last season.
The 34-year-old Torres announced on Monday that his second stint with Atletico was nearing its end.
Fernando Torres also found the net in the week he confirmed his impending departure, the substitute firing home Correa's cross to score his 100th LaLiga goal for his boyhood club.
However, in drawing Atletico in the semi-finals, Arsenal missed out on slightly easier ties against Marseille and Red Bull Salzburg.
The Gunners have won the FA Cup in three of the past four seasons but haven't challenged for the Premier League or Champions League titles.
Atletico shaded the first half without creating too many clear-cut chances. "We will try to get closer to them and if we can't get closer, we will congratulate them".
Malaga, meanwhile, stay bottom and are all-but doomed, sitting 14 points behind 17th-placed Levante, who had earlier been beaten 3-0 by Atletico. It promises to be a long farewell. While, Griezmann wasted a one-on-one situation with Oier Olazabal shortly before halftime but made up for it in the 47th when he used one touch of his right boot to blast in a waist-high pass from Sime Vrsaljko for his team-high 19th league goal of the season.
The Spaniard is unlikely to face Arsenal but Griezmann nearly certainly will and his goal was his 19th in La Liga this season, coming without Diego Costa, who is still nursing a thigh strain.
Simeone's confidence was clear but Torres had the final say, the veteran sweeping home an instinctive volley from Correa's cross to wrap up a routine win.
- RSI discloses Raytheon Company (RTN) stock could lead to a down move
- Greens call for cannabis use legalisation
- Title Changes Hands On WWE Raw
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL)
- Wildfire threat off at Oklahoma town
- Karl Lagerfeld Slams Models Who Complain About Groping in Controversial New Interview
- Hormel (HRL) Receives News Sentiment Rating of 0.19
- Massimiliano Allegri insists he is "happy" at Juventus
- GE3 An asteroid flow Close to Earth today
- Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (THG) Shares Reduced by Systematic Financial Management LP