Although Delhi Daredevils started the run chase decently in the beginning, they lost wickets in quick succession at the end; eventually losing the game by 71 runs.
Overall, Delhi Daredevils look like a side ready to roar while KKR have to do some strategic changes before they come across as a more confident team.
As the Team KKR and DD hold the same point level and leading KKR at the 5th position on the basis of NRR updated of -.051 as well as DD with -.461 and they were at the 7th position of 8 teams updated by Indian Premier League. The batting position of Sunil Narine has a big impact on the rest of the line-up; the Trinidadian has had success at the top, and it is best KKR ask him to open the innings.
WICKET! Chris Lynn has to go back, Shami with the wicket. While Russell was at his usual best and bludgeoned Delhi bowlers all over the park, Rana played a watchful hand and kept getting boundaries at regular intervals. Narine departs after getting a thick edge. Chris Lynn 6 (11), Sunil Narine 1 (1). The edge flies to the 'keeper who gets a hand on it only to lob it towards first slip where Maxwell pouches it!
KKR has two IPL crown, the powerful competitor will look to turn a new chapter.
Gautam Gambhir returns to his former den leading Delhi. KKR have lost their last two games and have some serious issues to fix with their team.
TOSS: Gautam Gambhir wins toss and opts to bowl at the Eden Gardens. While Gambhir led the KKR to two titles, Karthik donned the DD colors in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2014.
In the run chase, the Daredevils hoped that their hero of previous game, Jason Roy, to click in the run chase.
Bringing in-form Sunil Narine down the order did not help their cause and he might be back at his opening slot.
However, what could get tricky is picking a captain and his deputy.
Delhi Daredevils: Gautam Gambhir (captain), Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer, Chris Morris, Glenn Maxwell, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Mohammad Shami, Trent Boult, Colin Munro, Daniel Christian, Jason Roy, Naman Ojha, Prithvi Shaw, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Avesh Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Jayant Yadav, Harshal Patel, Manjot Kalra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Sayan Ghosh.
Every single one of the 60 IPL games in 2018 will be live on Sky Sports Cricket while some matches, including the final, will also be shown on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Classic Sega Titles Coming to the Switch
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL)
- Hormel (HRL) Receives News Sentiment Rating of 0.19
- Karl Lagerfeld Slams Models Who Complain About Groping in Controversial New Interview
- Title Changes Hands On WWE Raw
- RSI discloses Raytheon Company (RTN) stock could lead to a down move
- After saying 'it's your turn,' Shalane Flanagan celebrates Desiree Linden's win
- Extra Space Storage Inc. (EXR) Analysts See $1.09 EPS
- Attacks on Syria: Theresa May defends launching missile strikes
- Massimiliano Allegri insists he is "happy" at Juventus