Shashank Khaitan is truly the strongest guide...mentor...friend And above all director!
For now, check out this happy picture of the trio - Janhvi, Ishaan and Shashank.. "Janhvi and Ishaan are truly the heartbeat of Dhadak". Janhvi, on the other hand, has been training to be an actor since a while now and the movie is important for her because her mom, Sridevi, passed away while she was filming for it and it was her dream to see her daughter on 70mm!
After the sudden demise of legendary actor and Janhvi's mother Sridevi on February 24, it was being speculated that the debutante will take a break from work.
Following Sridevi's death, Janhvi Kapoor joined the sets of Dhadak just a day after her 21st birthday. Co-produced by Karan Johar and Zee Studios, Dhadak marks Janhvi's debut in Bollywood. It remains to be seen now what these two reel-life hopeless romantics have in store for us when Dhadak releases on July 20.
Recently, Farah Khan choreographed a recreated version of popular song "Zingaat" for Dhadak featuring Jahnvi and Ishaan but issued a disclaimer along confirming that they are only paying a tribute to this nation's favourite anthem to avoid any controversy or backlash. Dhadak is Janhvi Kapoor's debut film. "However, nearly two months after the tragic incident, life seems to be returning to normalcy for the late actress" daughter, Janhvi.
Sairat, a Marathi blockbuster starred Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar in the lead roles. For those who don't know, "Dhadak" is a Hindi adaptation of a super hit Marathi movie "Sairat" directed by National Award victor Nagraj Manjule.
- Anastasiades to meet May on the sidelines of CHOGM, in London
- South Korean officials may visit North Korea before summit
- Xiaomi Mi 6X to come in five colour variants
- Express highway planned to connect Delhi-Mumbai: Nitin Gadkari
- Unearthed treasure linked to viking king
- NEET 2018 admit card released; how to download
- Parents strike deal for rape victim's modesty
- Toyota, Lexus to launch 'talking' vehicles in 2021
- Senator John McCain hospitalized for intestinal infection
- Bank of the Ozarks (NASDAQ:OZRK) - Stock's Liquidity Analysis