Cole got fans super hyped on Monday when he announced that he was dropping a new album this Friday (4/20) called K.O.D. It is safe to call it an incredible surprise after he pulled off a surprise concert yesterday (April 16).
Keeping his message short and sweet, Cole, who recently appeared in an ESPN commercial, wrote, "New album".
According to Brian "B.Dot" Miller of Rap Radar, the album's acronym means "Kidz On Drugz", "King Overdose," and "Kill Our Demonz".
He also said that the album (about 12 songs) was completed in two weeks.
Check out the details for J. Cole's NYC event below.
It looks like J. Cole is getting ready for a new era. J. Cole's last album was 2016's 4 Your Eyez Only, which you fully enjoyed the second it dropped, since December 9 is the day you set aside every year to do nothing but get insanely high.
Many people noted that Drake announced his new album was coming in June, making this an all-around good day for hip hop fans.
- Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Accern Reports
- BP plc (BP) Position Boosted by Segall Bryant & Hamill LLC
- Moyes reacts to Hart's error and West Ham comeback
- OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T receive OxygenOS 5.1.0 update
- Parliament to debate United Kingdom participation in Syrian airstrikes
- Short Interest in Qep Resources (QEP) Drops By 13.2%
- Looking at the Big Picture for Baidu, Inc. (BIDU)
- IShares Currency Hedged MSCI South Korea (HEWY) Declines 0.2803% for April 16
- Boston Properties (BXP) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
- Police investigate second angry daughter of Korean Air chairman