Attacking flair has rarely been a problem during the German's tenure, with defensive frailties proving to be more of an issue.
The Egypt global was once again on target on Saturday afternoon as he netted the Reds' second goal to help Liverpool FC wrap up a 3-0 win over Bournemouth. And what a number we scored as a team in the whole season, that's insane. We had the set-piece issue, we had different issues already and step by step we sorted it a little bit better. But we can not force it; so, pass, shoot, pass, shoot, that's the normal thing to do.
Salah has now scored a staggering 40 goals in all competitions for Klopp's men to help them up into third place in the Premier League table and to the Champions League semi-finals.
"When Klopp looks to pick his team for next Saturday's game against West Brom, he needs to make the best use of his squad and ensure that his first-choice front three are fresh and raring to go for the first leg of the Roma tie at Anfield the following Tuesday. That's really good but we have to carry on, there are a few games to come".
GETTY Dele Alli has not ruled out Harry Kane catching Mohamed Salah
"Klopp has to balance it, but I'm certainly backing him to do just that".
"I know the reason is we come here together to win things but I think the way you try to do it is important".
'What can you start first? That is what we do step by step'. I was not too happy with Wednesday/Tuesday in the Champions League [against Manchester City].
The42 is on Instagram!
- There's fat chance the US, France and UK actually want Assad gone
- Are Analysts Bullish about BT Group plc (NYSE:BT) after last week?
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
- Prominent Stock of Market- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)
- How to Watch Celta Vigo vs. Barcelona
- Kings vs. Golden Knights: Game 4 prediction
- Bumble's new login lets you date and dodge Facebook's data trap
- First Trust Advisors LP Increases Position in Merck & Co. (NYSE:MRK)
- Heavy rain storm causes flooding in NY subways
- Wingstop Inc. (WING) Stock Price Increases Today