A 43-year-old London man is facing several child pornography charges after a raid last week at a Clarence Street home.
Court documents say an investigation into Weiler's activities began after he wired an explosive device to the gas tank of someone's auto in August 2017. It is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph A. Giovannetti.
The indictment states that on or about January 27 Stephen transported a USB with a camera inside that contained images and videos of children involved in "sexually explicit conduct".
"Crimes committed against children are particularly heinous".
The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with assistance from the Saratoga County Sheriff's Office.
A retired West Aurora High School teacher wanted on Child Pornography charges in Kane County was apparently found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Saturday.
Gunn is expected to make his first court appearance on May 29 later this year.
- Where are the raging bushfires spreading today — Sydney bushfires MAP
- Tata Motors (TTM) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.19
- Trump Responds To 'Disgruntled' Comey Interview: He 'Committed Many Crimes!'
- FDNY Identifies Cause Of Trump Tower Fire
- LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ)
- Eminem performed with 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and more at Coachella 2018
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Shares Bought by Oakbrook Investments LLC
- 'American Idol' Judge Would Be 'Honored' to Marry Blake and Gwen
- Big deal hits Atlantic City as Tropicana casinos sell for $1.85B
- Pele backs Neymar for World Cup redemption