A 72-year-old woman has been arrested after she was caught on camera assaulting two female soldiers, including a pregnant one.
The woman who posted the now-viral video, LaKeycia Ward, says the altercation began when Tucker and her son became angry after the soldiers got in their way as they were trying to park in a handicapped spot, according to the Daily Mail.
She called them black lesbian bitches, among other insults.
Sharpe and Mitchell have not commented on the video because they were in uniform.
It is also important to mention the handicap placard reportedly belonged to Tucker's husband, who can not be seen anywhere in the video. "So he then followed them inside the restaurant being verbally abusive calling them black lesbians shouting 'the military lets lesbians serve?'"
"Put that phone down! You do not have the right to take a picture of me". A hundred and thirty-five women, or 39%, said they strongly considered ending their training as surgeons due to the challenges of pregnancy and of being a mother.
Dr. Erika Lu Rangel of Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, lead author on the study, said, "The women surveyed reported concerns about unmodified work schedules during pregnancy, dissatisfaction with maternity leave options, stigma and fear of loss of reputation from being pregnant during training, inadequate lactation and childcare support and a desire for greater mentorship on work-life integration".
"Oh really? By her?"
The rioting family was soon kicked out of the restaurant and the police were called.
Additional footage taken outside the establishment shows Tucker crying as she gets arrested.
According to a Bibb County incident report, Tucker told a slew of lies claiming one of the women "grabbed her and scratched her arm" and she was just "upset with a woman who was taping her and tried to grab the phone". "She passed out and then the doctors jumped in immediately", said Reeder. She also claimed she was attacked because she's White, when the argument actually started over a parking space and the victim never yelled slurs.
She has since been released on bail.
The restaurant where the brawl took police also released a statement.
- Why Dividend Hunters Love Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT)
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Analysts See $1.46 EPS
- Baboons use barrel to escape from Texas research facility
- On April, 25 The EPS for Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG) Expected At $
- Guru Analysis Of Petroleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras (PBR)
- Will Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) beat analyts view?
- Wedge Capital Management L LP Stake In Eqt Corporation (EQT) Was Increased
- Jurgen Klopp salutes Mo Salah again after Liverpool FC win
- More strikes by West on Syria would spark 'chaos,' Putin tells Rouhani
- Fundamental & Quant Review of American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Shares