So is not rotating, because rotating looks like a player plays against Bournemouth to give a rest to somebody that is going to play against Spurs in the semi-final.
He is the first Spanish manager to win the Premier League title - a prize he says is the hardest to claim in Europe.
City had registered a 3-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley on Saturday.
The Cherries, for their part, are effectively safe from relegation in 11th spot, but they still only have 38 points and will be eager to push themselves over the 40-point barrier as they aim for a top-10 finish. United is now just one point above third-place Liverpool.
"With my experience you don't win titles with inconsistency".
Following the 20-time English champions shock defeat at home, the Portuguese tactician revealed he trusts in his ability to lead sides to Premier League glory but maintained it can not be achieved without consistent efforts from the team. I am sure for anybody it's not a nice accusation thrown at you and he's handled it really well, to be fair to him. I have no reason not to trust. I only know one criteria - it is the way they play.
"The mental level, the day by day, everything must be consistent until the last day so one of the things we have to improve is consistency".
Mourinho is set to sign a maximum of four new players, but the 55-year-old admitted another summer of heavy spending at the Etihad Stadium could keep the title out of reach.
"If I play someone against Bournemouth and he is phenomenal, he plays the semi-final".
Pogba has previously been dropped this season for a series of games that included the two-leg defeat at the hands of Sevilla in the Champions League.
"He told them be careful it is going to be different against West Brom and I go back to Pogba: why didn't you and the rest of the team do what you did against City all season?" added the former France worldwide.
The limp performance gift-wrapped the Premier League title for arch rivals Manchester City and left United boss Mourinho seething.
Instead, he witnessed another infuriatingly flaky performance against West Brom and took Pogba off in the 58th minute, saying he had been one of the "masters in complication", trying to be too elaborate. Everything was complicated. Players didn't want to or didn't play simple.
- Facebook's facial recognition tool faces class action suit over mishandling biometric data
- 'Crazy' to be on same list as Kane - Sessegnon
- Davy Russell pays emotional tribute to fellow jockey after National win
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS) Analysts See $1.46 EPS
- The Big Bang Theory: Who Will Be Attending Sheldon and Amy's Wedding?
- James Comey: 'Even in Private' Trump Won't Criticize Putin
- Hold Recommendation?: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Tax Day 2018: Taxes due today; how to file for an extension
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Sets 1-Year High on April , 16
- Guggenheim Capital LLC Sells 1521 Shares of Westlake Chemical Co. (WLK)