A Solar Red variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage was also due to launch soon, but there is no word as to its availability.
The information has been leaked by a Chinese carrier China Telecom website via 5GMobilePhone where it was accidentally listed ahead of the official announcement The leak reveals the specifications, images, user manual, and price of Oppo A3.
The new phone will be available for sale from April 21 on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM and all OPPO retail stores across India.
In terms of camera specifications, the Oppo F7 bears a single 16-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture and certain AI recognition features. The new smartphone is the company's first device to boast of features like FHD+ "Full Screen" display with AI beauty technology and 25MP front camera.
Surprisingly Oppo has also said no to the biometric scanner to this smartphone, instead of that company is planning to replace it with the face unlocking feature. The display of this phone has protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Subsequently, it is steeply priced at Rs. 26,990 - in contrast, the regular variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage is priced at Rs. 21,990. It is fueled by octa-cote 2GHz MediaTek Helio P60 processor. This phone has triple slot - two for SIM cards and one dedicated slot for microSD card. It provides connectivity options of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS/ A-GPS. According to the leak render its quite clear that the smartphone will come with a bezel-less screen with minimum bezels on the sides, along with a top notch like the iPhone X where the camera, earpiece, and the sensors are placed. The Oppo A3 will be backed by a 3,300 mAh non-removable battery and runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) EPS Estimated At $-0.75 as of May, 3
- Trump Again Rips Comey Book
- BORDER CHAOS: California BANS TROOPS from Helping Border Patrol Agents
- On May, 4 Analysts See $0.06 EPS for TransAlta Corporation (TA)
- Maple Leafs lose more feistiness with Leo Komarov's Game 3 absence
- President Trump Under Attack For Bombing Syria
- Irish beef to be allowed into China
- Exane Derivatives Decreased Stake in Bco Santander Adr (SAN) as Shares Declined
- Buy Consensus rating Healthcare Stock: Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (APRI)
- Beating the Earnings Estimates or Not? Regions Financial Corporation (RF)