His death came just half an hour before a woman was stabbed to death in family row in Brixton, according to neighbours.
Police were called at around 11.50pm on Monday 16 April, to reports of a stabbing in Chestnut Avenue.
'A 26-year-old male was found at the scene suffering stab injuries.
Land and air ambulance crews treated him and he was taken to hospital in central London but died later in the evening. We await formal identification.
It is believed the victim and suspect were known to each other.
Officers were called to a home in Sudbourne Road where a woman in her 30s had been attacked at around 6.30pm. When they arrived to the scene, they found the victim, Christopher Miles, dead.
Her next-of-kin have been informed, police said.
A man in his 20s has been arrested over the death and remains in custody.
Dihan was wanted in several cases, including murder, snatching and extortion, lodged with Kotwali Police Station, the OC said.
A shocking 59 people so far this year in London's knife crime epidemic.
- IPL 2018: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils Match Preview and Prediction
- Bradley Francis Shamla Sells 1009 Shares of Enbridge (TSE:ENB) Stock
- Why Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE:VIPS) fell -2.66%?
- Bargain or Bait? Stock Update on Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- Mplx Lp (MPLX) Rating Grow to Overweight at Citigroup Inc
- Cardano One Day Trading Volume Tops $614.35 Million (ADA)
- Newcastle humble Arsenal at St James' Park
- Massimiliano Allegri insists he is "happy" at Juventus
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL)
- Wildfire threat off at Oklahoma town