Rusev will clearly be an underdog against The Undertaker, especially in a match made famous by the seven-time world champion. But after Lana changed her mind it looks like Rusev is back in so he will face The Undertaker as initially planned.
Originally, the Casket Match was set to be between the two Superstars, but Lana asked for The Bulgarian Brute to be removed from the grisly bout, and he was replaced with Chris Jericho, as The Ravishing Russian expressed concern over her husband taking on The Demon of Death Valley.
However it seems like this public statement by McCool and Rusev's "Bury Me Softly" tweet that he had tweeted earlier that week was enough to rub somebody backstage up the wrong way, enough for them to change the Greatest Royal Rumble match, as Brad Shepard suggests. Brock Lesnar will defend the Universal Championship against Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage Match.
A 50-man Royal Rumble match will be the biggest in the company's history, with New Day, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Daniel Bryan, Baron Corbin, Apollo, Shelton Benjamin, Elias, Sin Cara, Chad Gable, Goldust, Titus O'Neil, Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Big Show and Braun Strowman as confirmed participants.
Greatest Royal Rumble will stream on the WWE Network April 27 at 12 p.m. EDT.
- Facebook's facial recognition tool faces class action suit over mishandling biometric data
- TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC Acquires 106740 Shares of Haemonetics Co. (HAE)
- The Big Bang Theory: Who Will Be Attending Sheldon and Amy's Wedding?
- NYC Is Removing Statue of a Doctor Who Experimented on Enslaved Women
- TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC Grows Holdings in Perrigo (PRGO)
- Picton Mahoney Asset Management Holds Stake in Encana Corp (ECA)
- Guggenheim Capital LLC Sells 1521 Shares of Westlake Chemical Co. (WLK)
- Guru Analysis Of Petroleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras (PBR)
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Reached Record High at $94.51
- Baboons use barrel to escape from Texas research facility