Garner police canceled the Silver Alert for John and Betty Stephenson as they were found safe.
A Statewide Silver Alert for a missing 24-year-old from Madison County was issued Sunday night. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The couple was driving from Florida to ME to visit family.
According to police, Carol Merrell went missing around 2 p.m. on Saturday near South Walker Avenue and Brookwood Drive in south Oklahoma City. A similar image of the truck was supplied by police.
Officials say Lancaster may have thought he was in ME when he was in Guilford and dropped his wife off so they could meet with a friend in a town thought to be nearby.
It is not known what direction Lancaster left the Guilford Center.
The auto may have a rented trailer in tow. He was last seen wearing a navy blue polo shirt, gray shorts and a hearing aid.
He is described as a white male, thinning gray short hair, and stubble.
If you have any information about Merrell's whereabouts, contact the Oklahoma City Police Department.
- 'If We Play It Right, Anthem Will Feel Very Distinctly BioWare
- Wade leads Heat to road win
- Mother Gorilla Cradles Her Newborn Son at Smithsonian National Zoo
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier Honored At Ohio State Football Game
- Bollard Group LLC Stake in Plains All American Pipeline L (PAA) Decreased
- Charleston Police Department to host National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Alberta to restrict oil, gas to neighbour in Canada pipeline row
- Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.16
- Apple Seeds iOS 11.4 Beta 2 to Registered Developers
- Bitcoin Planet 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $303.00 (BTPL)