Stormy Daniels and her lawyer on Tuesday unveiled a sketch of the man she said threatened her seven years ago to keep quiet about an alleged affair with Donald Trump. She is now suing Trump in the hopes of voiding that agreement.
Daniels said she didn't report the parking-lot encounter at the time because she didn't want her husband to know about it or to think she'd put her daughter in danger.
Daniels, in a civil case, is fighting a 2016 non-disclosure agreement arranged by Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which she got $130,000 to stop discussing her claim she had sex with Trump a decade earlier, something Trump has denied. "Forget the story, '" she said. She has recounted a 2011 episode in Las Vegas in which an unidentified man threatened her while she was with her young daughter if she revealed the affair.
Clifford, during an appearance on CBS' "60 Minutes" last month, said a man approached her in a Las Vegas parking lot in 2011 and demanded she stay quiet about the alleged affair.
"He walked up behind me", she said, and she thought he was going to ask her where the class is. "And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a handsome little girl".
Adult film actress Stormy Daniels on Monday. "It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.' And then he was gone". "I remember going into the workout class".
Daniels said her decision to speak out about Trump has meant more business as she tours the country with her strip club routine. She said she did not report the incident to police because she was scared. "If he walked in this door right now, I would instantly know".
The man, whose sketch she revealed, threatened her in 2011, she claimed. A U.S. District judge on Monday heard debate over what should happen to records, including multiple electronic records, seized from Cohen in a series of Federal Bureau of Investigation raids. Cohen's lawyers, meanwhile, sought a temporary restraining order to prevent investigators from reviewing the material and requested that a third party special master decide what investigators can see.
- Shehbaz assures Nisar of addressing reservations
- International Monetary Fund expects India's economy to grow at 7.4% in 2018
- Stock on Trader's Radar: Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS)
- Facebook's facial recognition tool faces class action suit over mishandling biometric data
- 'Crazy' to be on same list as Kane - Sessegnon
- Hold Recommendation?: Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Mourinho poised to axe Man United stars
- Bayern Munich midfielder major doubt for Real Madrid clash
- Domhnall Gleeson in Talks to Join 'The Kitchen'
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Reached Record High at $94.51